Carina Protective Case
Or pay in 4 interest-free installments with
- In stock | Ships Within 48h
Protect your Apple Watch from scratches, dust and drops with our Carina Protective Case.
- Material: Glossy TPU
- Compatibility: Apple Watch Series 1 - 8 & SE (Sizes 38mm - 45mm)
The Apple Watch Bands sold in our store are sized based on the size of your Apple Watch (rather than the size of your wrist). Apple Watches come in the following sizes: 38mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 44mm, 45mm, 49mm.
When ordering a new watch band for your Apple Watch, you will need to know its case size for the band to fit correctly.
In order to find the size of your Apple Watch, simply turn it around. The model and case size of your Apple Watch are written in the top right hand side above the sensor of the watch:
Once you've determined the size of your Apple Watch, simply choose the appropriate watch size range when placing your order:
All EVE Bands orders are eligible for returns in exchange for a full refund for 90 days from delivery of the order.
We accept returns of unused, unworn products with original packaging.
For returns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number, a photograph of the item(s) you are returning and the reason for your return.
Our support team will respond within 2 business days and further return instructions will be provided.
All EVE Bands orders over $50 USD qualify for free standard shipping.
This discount is applied at checkout automatically - no discount code necessary!
All Apple Watch bands are likely to get dirty over time. Sweat, dust, lotion and more can affect the look and feel of your band. Follow the techniques below to give your bands a nice, thorough cleaning!
Generally speaking, most Apple Watch bands can be cleaned using a lightly moistened lint-free cloth. Remove the band from your watch and follow the instructions for your band based on the material it is made of below:
- Silicone: Silicone Apple Watch bands are some of the easiest to clean. Silicone bands are waterproof and can cleaned with soap under running water. Don't use any product that contains bleach or hydrogen peroxide, and don't submerge your band in any cleaning agent.
- Leather: Leather bands can be a bit more tricky to clean, since the material is not waterproof and can deform or lose its color when made wet. Do not submerge your leather band in water or any cleaning solution - any water should be wiped off the band immediately to ensure the longevity of the band. Loose dirt/sweat/liquids can be rubbed off with a dry, lint-free cloth. For more stubborn stains, moisten the cleaning cloth with pure water and gently rub the stain. Once clean, immediately gently pat the band dry as much as possible with a clean cloth.
- Nylon: Bands made of only nylon should be cleaned with a moist, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. Do not soak the band in water or cleaning solutions. For hard to remove stains, you can try using a wet, soft-bristled toothbrush with a bit of soap to rub the stain off. Thoroughly dry the band after cleaning or it might pick up more dirt, stains or develop an unpleasant odor.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless Steel bands can be cleaned with warm water and soap. Avoid harsh cleaning agents as that may degrade the finish or color of the band. Do not clean the band under running water or submerge it entirely - instead, use a non-abrasive cleaning cloth to gently rub the dirt off your band.