3-in-1 Wireless Charger
Or pay in 4 interest-free installments with
- In stock, ready to ship
Our 3-in-1 Wireless Charger is designed to be the premium personalized charging experience for Apple Watch, iPhone, and AirPods owners.
The Wireless Charger integrates a beautiful, minimalistic design with a functional wireless charging hub for all of your daily devices.
- Works with all Qi-enabled devices
- Compatible with iPhone 8 and newer iPhones
- Compatible with Pixel 4, 4XL, 3, 3XL
- Works with AirPods Pro and AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
- All Apple Watch Models (Series 1-6 & SE)
- LED wireless charging indicator
- Works with USB-C for maximum convenience
- 10W wireless charging
- Four high power coils provide wireless power to your Apple Watch, iPhone, and AirPods (only with the wireless charging case).
Note: do not charge your phone wirelessly with a steel plate or magnetic back, this may cause rising temperatures and may damage your devices.
What's in the box:
- One Wireless Base Station
- One User Manual
- One USB Type-C Data Cable (Lenght: 1 meter)
IMPORTANT: QC 3.0 9v/2a Adapter is needed for charging but NOT included in the package to reduce unnecessary e-waste.
The Apple Watch Bands sold in our store are sized based on the size of your Apple Watch (rather than the size of your wrist). Apple Watches come in the following sizes: 38mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 44mm, 45mm, 49mm.
When ordering a new watch band for your Apple Watch, you will need to know its case size for the band to fit correctly.
In order to find the size of your Apple Watch, simply turn it around. The model and case size of your Apple Watch are written in the top right hand side above the sensor of the watch:
Once you've determined the size of your Apple Watch, simply choose the appropriate watch size range when placing your order:
All Apple Watch bands are likely to get dirty over time. Sweat, dust, lotion and more can affect the look and feel of your band. Follow the techniques below to give your bands a nice, thorough cleaning!
Generally speaking, most Apple Watch bands can be cleaned using a lightly moistened lint-free cloth. Remove the band from your watch and follow the instructions for your band based on the material it is made of below:
- Silicone: Silicone Apple Watch bands are some of the easiest to clean. Silicone bands are waterproof and can cleaned with soap under running water. Don't use any product that contains bleach or hydrogen peroxide, and don't submerge your band in any cleaning agent.
- Leather: Leather bands can be a bit more tricky to clean, since the material is not waterproof and can deform or lose its color when made wet. Do not submerge your leather band in water or any cleaning solution - any water should be wiped off the band immediately to ensure the longevity of the band. Loose dirt/sweat/liquids can be rubbed off with a dry, lint-free cloth. For more stubborn stains, moisten the cleaning cloth with pure water and gently rub the stain. Once clean, immediately gently pat the band dry as much as possible with a clean cloth.
- Nylon: Bands made of only nylon should be cleaned with a moist, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. Do not soak the band in water or cleaning solutions. For hard to remove stains, you can try using a wet, soft-bristled toothbrush with a bit of soap to rub the stain off. Thoroughly dry the band after cleaning or it might pick up more dirt, stains or develop an unpleasant odor.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless Steel bands can be cleaned with warm water and soap. Avoid harsh cleaning agents as that may degrade the finish or color of the band. Do not clean the band under running water or submerge it entirely - instead, use a non-abrasive cleaning cloth to gently rub the dirt off your band.